ASP.Net programming is developed by Microsoft as well as supports of .net programming language, used for developing web applications. PHP language is a server-side scripting language that can be expanded by Hypertext preprocessor language. PHP language is also used for developing web applications.
Dotnet language is developed by Microsoft. .NET is a developer forum publish of tools, programming languages, aa well as libraries for building several types of applications. The base forum supplies features that apply to all several types of apps. In other words, frameworks, like ASP.NET, extend .NET with features for creating specific types of apps.
Dotnet is not a programming language but it is a tool that supplies an environment to compose the code as well as run the applications. ASP.Net supports the 63 programming languages in which 11 languages were published by Microsoft as well as 52 programming languages were published by another organization.
Features of ASP.Net Language:-
- CLR (Common Language Runtime)
- CLS (Common Language Specification)
- CTS (Common Type system)
CLR (Common Language Runtime):-
It is responsible for supplying common syntax, automatic memory management, as well as common data type. Also, the responsible of CLR is developing native code from MSIL (Microsoft Intermediate Language) Code.
CLS (Common Language Specification):-
Dotnet language support 63 programming languages. As we know every programming language has its syntax for scripting code as well as one language does not sustain the syntax of other programming languages. This means the Dotnet programming language has part of the common syntax that is supported by all 63 programming languages.
CLS (Common Langauge Specification):-
Dotnet language support 63 programming languages. As we know every programming language has its Datatype for scripting code and one language does not sustain the Datatype of other programming languages. This means the Dotnet programming language has part of the common Datatype that is supportes by all 63 programming languages.
Advantages of Dotnet Language:-
- Asp.Net reduces the coding run time
- It permits for separation of concern
- Delivers power as well as flexibility
- Customizable as well as Extensible
- Secure as well as Manageable
- Cross-platform migration
Disadvantages of Dotnet Language:-
- Create changes in the app
- ASP applications from one server to another is costly
Uses of ASP.Net
- Easy to use
- Improve performance
- Security and Safety
- Scalable and Reliable
List of projects in dotnet
- Pharmacy Store Website Project In Asp.Net with C#.Net and Sql server
- Cookware Project Website in Asp.Net with C#.Net and Sql server
- Electronics Shopping Project in Asp.Net with C#.Net
- Courier Management System Project Website
- Paying Guest (PG) Website in Asp.Net with SQL server with source code
- Matrimonial And Wedding Shopping Website Project in Asp.Net
- For more projects click here
What is PHP Language?
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a scripting language, specially developed for creating websites. A common use is data recovery from SQL databases. The PHP language is also used to make charts as well as other graphics.
PHP developers make image connections or power a thumbnail image gallery. PHP brings out common website tasks like getting password authentication users, managing forum posts as well as guest books.
Features of PHP Language:-
- Easy & simple:- PHP language is a very easy and simple language to use and compare to other scripting languages. This language is world wide use.
- Interpreted and Fast Language:- PHP is an interpreted language. And it is a fast language as compared to other scripting languages.
- Open source and Independent platform:- It is an open-source language, which means you can download PHP free of cost. Independent platform means its code will be run on any platform like Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.
- Case sensitive:- PHP is a case-sensitive programming language. Classes, functions, user-defined functions are not case-sensitive in PHP language.
Advantages of PHP Language:-
- Easy & Simple
- MVC Pattern
- Open-source as well as
- Flexible Development
- Powerful Library support
Disadvantages of PHP Language:-
- Deficient handling error
- Poor performance
- Poor framework
Uses of PHP
- It building a responsive website.
- Interacting with Web server (Apache etc) and interacting with any back-end/database server.
- Use for the native file system of the OS.
- PHP can encrypt data.
- It is usually used for HTML code to the browser
- Used for sending and receiving mails.
- It is used for counting your visitors to your website.
List of projects in PHP
- Clothes Shopping Project in PHP with source code
- Online Gift Shopping Website Project in PHP with MySql with source code
- Online Mobile Shopping Project In PHP with MySql with source code
- Responsive Online Gift Shop Project In PHP with shopping cart with source code
- Online Camera Shopping / Store Project in PHP with MySql with source code
- For more PHP projects click here
Also, you can contact us on this number:- +918283017879
For more Projects with source code click here
If you want to learn PHP as well as ASP.Net Languages click here
In case of any doubt, Just try Once and we will not let you down